Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Morning Review: Halo 3

EHHHHHHHHHHH........... yes unfortunately.... I have to review this game at some point. Now do not get me wrong, I loved this game when it first came out, I got it for christmas jumped up and down banging myself upon the head with the xbox controller screaming for five hours until I decided to put the game in and try it out. I played through the campaign blind, because the hype and excitement was so amazingly high that I was just mindlessly killing things. Now I have beaten the game, and decided to try the legendary mode. about 60 hours of tears and bleeding fingers later I had beaten the campaign on legendary, gotten all of the skulls, and started to play on multiplayer. I love the legendary ending, because instead of the regular 117 dead ending, you get him nearing a distant mysterious planet in a ship. Woohoo! we are going to milk this series for all it is worth! Umm... wait I think they said that after they made halo 1..... but.... anyway. Yeah, then I started to play through forge, and I do have to say, forge is pretty fun, except for the fact that now that I have little big planet I could give a crap about forge. Now there is one decent thing about this game, and that is the multiplayer. It is pretty much your average death match game with a bunch of weapons and ranks, which is fun. It gets old pretty fast though, especially because of the fact that the only audience that play this game are 8 year old retards that think they are cool because they cuss into the microphone. Now there are teens and adults who play this game, but the adults do not talk and the teens are all wiggers and fratboys. I really hate this game now, so I give it a 2.0 out of 5.

I just have found more fun things to do, like cleaning the house... or banging my head against a brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment